Dear Neighbors, New Learning Grove Academy After School Tutoring Program is proud to announce that it has moved to very spacious location in Dublin with many more extra curricular activities including sports.
•#1 priority is still highly structured academics
• Quality homework completion, School test prep
• CogAt prep, CAASPP prep ( high success rate in the past)
• Daily enrichment packets based on Common Core Curriculum
• Small group tutoring session for English & Math with very experienced teachers – Only few Slot are open…
• College counselling from personally experienced professionals
• One stop all activities: chess, public speaking, yoga, Spanish, & table tennis
• Several recommendations available upon request
Save the date for our much anticipated College Prep Event:
Sunday, January 14 From 11-1pm . Please text Rani Mastey at 925596041 to confirm your spot as we have limited seats.
We are introducing a fun-filled winter camp only at the New Learning Grove Academy!
NLG Academy is offering an action-packed winter camp from January 2nd-5th, right before we start CAASPP prep from mid of January.
We are introducing activities such as an intense speech and debate camp from an experienced and successful speaker who will be taking participating students to upcoming speech competitions around the Bay Area. They have been giving free demos from last three Wednesdays and kids have been enjoying them thoroughly. Also music & theater lessons everyday by a well-known Bay Area artist!
mon core math work shops for all grades as well as all common core comprehensions for all grades.
It will be a well-balanced between fun and structured activities including academics.
Please call us for exact daily schedule.
Call Rani Mastey at 925-596-0471 for more details!
Date January 2 to January 5
Tmings: 8am to 6pm
Location: 6680 Sierra Lane, Dublin Ca 94568
New Learning Grove Academy – Enrolling Now! After School Tutoring Program
* Enrolling now for New Learning Grove Academy’s after school program for the school year 2017-18; We are proud to announce tremendous success in advance placement math (5th graders), CogAt, with almost all students on the “Above Standard” track in CAASPP in year 2016-17.
* Enrolling for small group tutoring for English, Math, & CogAT
* College counseling is available from an experienced founder with personal experience from her own children who went to Stanford, UC Berkeley and Harvard.
– Run and taught by a highly experienced Teacher/Founder from a well reputed private school in the Bay Area.
– We are conveniently located by 680 and 580 freeway excess and Dublin or Pleasanton Bart
– References from your neighbors available upon request!!
For more information contact: Rani Mastey 925-596-0471 Email: ranimastey39…@g…com Please Visit: http://www.newlearninggroveacademy.com
New Learning Grove Academy: Summer Camp 2017 – June 12 to July 28, 2017
Early bird discount if you enroll by May 15! Space is limited!
After six successful years, the New Learning Grove Academy is proudly open for enrollment in our 2017 Summer Camp. We have a wide range of activities including academics to ensure that your child will be fully prepared for the next grade!
Rani Mastey is a highly experienced teacher from Challenger, a well-accredited private school in the Bay Area. She provides one-on-one attention to ensure the academic progress of each of her students. For this reason, seats are limited. Please contact us at (925) 596-0471 for registration information and for more details.
Contact Information: Rani Mastey (925)-596-0471 ranimastey39…@g…com http://www.newlearninggroveacademy.com
New Learning Grove Academy- Enrolling Now. After School Tutoring Program
The best english and math tutoring service in town: (references available)
* Now Enrolling for academically structured summer program
* New slots open for small group- once a week english and math tutoring for all ages!
* Academically structured program including several extra curricular activities
* CoGat, common core test prep, enrichment packets, and school test prep included on a daily basis
* Run and taught by a highly experienced Teacher/Founder from a well reputed private school in the Bay Area
* We are conveniently located by 680 and 580 freeway excess and Dublin or Pleasanton Bart
For more information contact: Rani Mastey 925-596-0471 Email: ranimastey39…@g…com
I am looking for all day help for house-hold work in month of December and January at my house in Dublin. Please call or text: