YoungWonks is Bay Area’s leading Coding and Engineering Program for Kids and Teens. YoungWonks studnets have won more engineering and coding accolades than any other school or after-school program in the Bay Area.
Its a steps and levels based year round program with world’s most comprehensive computer science curriculum, designed for kids and teens.
To know more about our curriculum and teaching methodology, you may also check the below 1 minute video:
YoungWonks students recently won first prize at the US National Robotics Competition. See the winning run at:
YoungWonks Programs can be attended at its Pleasanton, CA center or Online from anywhere in the world. In-person classes have 4:1 student teacher ratio and are 1.5 hours long. Online classes are one-on-one with a live instructor and are 45 minutes long.
To enroll or attend a free trial class please visit: https://www.youngwonks.com/welcome/admission
or Call: 855-966-5756
Instructor Led Classroom Training, Regular Mock Interview Session, Online Assignments and Question,Timed Quiz and Video Interview, Online Access using Webinar, Portal for every Course, Online Notes and Presentation.
Areas covered include Rest API with Node.js, Angular.js, MongoDB, QA, SDLC, SQL,PL/SQL, Agile, Scrum, Architectures, Automation testing, Mobile testing, etc.
Free Student Access:http://uiprogrammer.com/register.php Enter a valid school provided email address with .edu to access the entire Courses
6500, Dublin Blvd, Suite #214 C, Dublin, CA 94568, 925-400-7330
Big Data Free Demo Date: 12/19/2016, 6 PM PST. In addition, Job-oriented Tableau, QA, BA and BI – Tableau Training is available for aspiring IT/Non-IT people. Weekly free DEMO is available. Even if you are non-IT, we can train in manual QA/Automation QA and do placement assistance or provide you Intern jobs in our projects. Intern job available for QA trainees after the training in east bay through us.
Big Data Course Summary:
Hadoop VM Setup
Understanding Hadoop and Bigdata
Hadoop MapReduce Framework
Analytics with PIG and HIVE
Introduction To Apache Spark and Scala
Install Apache Spark on cluster
Running Apache Spark Code
Apache Spark with YARN
“Last fifteen years Java has consistently been either number one or two” – According to the TIOBE Index, Java is the Most Popular Language in 2015. Source: http://www.bestprogramminglanguagefor.me/why-learn-java
In local east bay- Java Training by 10+ Years IT expert + UC college students for High/Middle schoolers. The training location is conveniently located just across Stoneridge mall. 25-hours + Project work training is only $499. Online training is also available if interested just for $399.
Reliance Transition Systems Inc. [email protected]
925 322 3131 (or) 925 399 4063
In addition, Job-Oriented Tableau, QA, BA, BigData/Hadoop and BI Training is available for aspiring IT/Non-IT people. Weekly free DEMO is available. Even if you are non-IT, we can train in manual QA/Automation QA and do placement assistance or provide you Intern jobs in our projects.
Job-Oriented training by 15+Years US experienced consultants to teach QA, Data Science and Big Data in Pleasanton. Please contact [email protected] or (925) 322 3131 for further questions. We will have a Free DEMO session to give overview.
Registration for inquiry/DEMO sessions: https://goo.gl/forms/wTxsmUJgB0iYtwyR2
BI/Data Course starting on 10/24. QA JAVA Selenium Starts on 10/12, 10/19. 10/26. BA Starts on 10/25
BI/Analytics Course Content:
– Week 1: Basics of Data management, Importance of Data, Data Governance, Data Modelling, Datawarehouse, Introduction of Data Science, What is Data Science?, Machine learning, Statistical modelling, Careers in the market place.
– Week 2 & 3:Technology/Tools, Data Movement/Integration tools (Informatica, ODI etc.,), Data refinement/analysis tools (Cognos, OBIEE, Splunk etc.,), Data science tools (python, R etc.,), Data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlick etc.,), Bigdata (Hadoop, HIVE, PIG, SCALA, SPARK etc.,)
– Week 4:Business Analytics, Business Analysis, Customer Analytics, People Analytics, Accounting Analytics.
– Week 5: Project work
Thanks, Govind [(925) 322 3131]
I have t-shirt printing business. As we all know t-shirts are great way to promote any events. For example shirts needed for school spirit wear, sweat shirts for basketball booster club, or a band group etc, for camps or for restaurant employees, or any small business owners., for information of products and services contact Priyanka at 408-425-7285 , email: priyank…@4…com . For more information visit http://www.48hrtshirt.com
Bay Area needs lot of QA Automation testers by the Product, Banking and retail clients.
New JAVA Selenium – QA Training batch in-person class starts next week in Pleasant location.
If you are manual testers, non-IT or interested in learning JAVA Automation, this is the course for you.
On-line class on Tue/Thursday evening 6:30 PM also available to learn at your place @ your pace. Feb. batch is starting in a week.
Please contact eastbaytrn…@g…com or (925) 322 3131 for further details.
Additional advantage with our training:
Free Tools/Software installation support
Mock Interview & Placement assistance
Homework/Assignment will be added after each session.
Where: Embassy Suites, 2885 Lakeside Dr, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Date: Nov 7, 2015
Sat: 9am-11pm –> Big Data
– Big Data Industry Trend Overview, Hadoop Framework and Tools, Apache Spark, Apache Storm , Solr
Sat: 11-1pm –> Web Dev
– Web Development frameworks, MVC, Ruby on Rails, Angular .js, PHP
Sat: 2-4pm –> DevOps
– Intro to DevOps, Cloud computing, Dockers, Container technology Jenkins, Chef, AWS etc
Sat: 4-6 pm –> Data Science
– R, Python, Spark and Hadoop for Data Science applications
Email: Learning Bamboo : learningbambo…@g…com
Come and experience how you can take advantage of Raspberry Pi, Robotics, Games, etc. to get kids excited about technology and innovation.
Free Event –Very Limited seats.
Saturday, September 26, 2015 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT), Pleasanton, CA
Register at: http://youngwonks-open-house-18.eventbrite.com
Automation possibilities with Raspberry Pi
Robotics with Raspberry Pi and Python Programming
Raspberry Pi is a credit card sized computer which can be used to create cool electronics projects. We use Python programming for all Raspberry Pi projects. Its a great way to develop interest in technology and learn coding.
Parents/Guardians are required to be with their kids at all times.
To know more about YoungWonks or the programs we offer call 855-966-5756 or inf…@w…com
We provide Online Training in Big Data, PeopleSoft and Java Selenium Automation Testing.
30-hours of Job-Oriented IT Training @ your place @ your pace. FREE Demo provided every Wednesday.
Our training is focused on job-oriented and both the Big Data, Selenium training helps to build JAVA skills.
Our trainers are 10+ Years US experienced and will help job placement. No IT Experience? No problem- we will train from HelloWord() program up to Selenium Framework.
Trainers are based in bay area – San Ramon and if needed in-person training can be arranged.
Please contact (925) 322 3131 or eastbaytrn…@g…com
This is a YoungWonks Open House event on Feb 14. This event is for children (Ages: 7 to 18) and their parents/guardians.
Children and parents will be introduced to Raspberry Pi at this open house. Raspberry Pi is a credit card sized computer which can be used to create cool electronics projects such as christmas lights and moving robots.
Introduction will be hands-on in small groups. We will contact you to setup time for the hands-on session.
Open house timings are from 2:30 to 4:30 PM.
Parents/Guardians are required to be with their kids at all times.
Register for the event at: http://youngwonks-open-house-11.eventbrite.com
To know more about YoungWonks, please visit: www.YoungWonks.com
Hi – I’m offering programming classes for kids at my home. I teach JAVA Programming, Web development, CSS, HTML, Java Script. I also help in oracle certification preparation in JAVA.
I have a Masters degree in Computer Science and have been a Software Professional for over 12 years. I worked for companies like SAP, Sybase and startup companies.
I live in Gale Ranch, San Ramon.
If interested contact me at 510 579 4588.
YoungWonks offers cutting-edge technology education to kids between the ages of 7 and 18. The cirriculum focusses on learning by doing, inquiry based learning and assisted practice, for maximum knowledge stickiness.
* Small class size with 4:1 student teacher ratio.
* 1.5 Hour classes to give children adequate hands-on-leaning time.
* Focus on fundamentals that helps children learn any programming language.
* Use latest hardware and software.
* Teach skills that are widely used across many industries. So that children can continue to use them even after class is over.
* Mission driven teachers who have stellar academic background, experience.
* Combine skills learnt in multiple programs to create intersting self-designed projects (robots, home-automation, etc)
* Large modern and independent teaching center conveniently located in Pleasanton.
* YoungWonks Scratch Programming (Recommended age: 7 and above)
* YoungWonks Python Programming ((Recommended age: 7 and above)
* YoungWonks Circuit Magic (Recommended age: 10 and above)
* YoungWonks SPER – Scratch, Python and Electronics with Raspberry Pi (Recommended age: 10 and above)
* YoungWonks prototyping with Raspberry Pi and Arduino. (Recommended age: 10 and above)