I offer Financial Services, Apostille and Notary. I am certified Notary and LIFE Insurance professional. Yelp 5-Star rated professional.
Schedule your appointment
I am bonded, insured, 5+ Years experience in Notary in San Ramon, Apostille and Financial Services. Serving Tri-Valley – Dublin, San Ramon, Pleasanton, Livermore, Walnut Creek and Danville. Mobile Notary based in Gale Ranch, San Ramon.
I am certified Loan Signing Agent.
Notary for Power of Attorney, Will/Trust, Passport, Visa, OCI, Legal, Acknowledgment and Jurat.
I am Immigration Consultant, and can validate I-9 – Employment Eligibility Verification on behalf of employer.
Planning for Retirement, College, Insurance and Tax-Free Retirement.
(925) 322 3131
Learn the following Basics of Personal Finances:
– Key aspects of personal finances
– How to diversify taxes and gain maximum tax advantage?
– How to diversify investments to stay protected against market downfall?
– Critical things that your money should be doing for you?
– Wealth Vs Responsibilities?
– How to become financially independent for retirement life?
Free knowledge that will help you build wealth.
When: Nov 8, 2020, 03:00 PM Pacific Time
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Hi, my name is Thien Nguyen, and I’m with LoanFactory, the largest growing mortgage refinancing company in the Bay Area.
Interest is at the all-time low in the last few years, 3.125% for 30 yrs. If you have a need to refinance, please contact me [email protected], or visit my website for current rate: www.LFLending.com
Thien Nguyen – Realtor & Loan Officer
2195 Tully Road, San Jose, CA 95122
Six key financial risks of life are:
(1) Living too long and dwindling retirement funding
(2) Dying too soon before accumulating sufficient assets to sustain your family’s income needs
(3) Becoming critically ill along the way-impacting upon your ability to produce income
(4) Suffering from temporary or permanent disability
(5) Reducing your asset accumulation through inappropriate tax planning
(6) Inflation is as violent as a mugger, as frightening as an armed robber and as deadly as a hit man.
For Financial guidance, contact Atul C. Dubal CFP(R) mobile 925-202-1452 Atu…@P…com
401(k) and IRAs are “tax infested.”
Qualified Retirement Plans are “infested” with deferred taxes; all that money, that you did not pay in income taxes while working/saving over all those years, PLUS the growth on that money, has a tax-bill due.
When you take income from your 401(k) or IRA, it is taxed at the highest income tax rates (ordinary income rates). The lower tax rates on investment accounts such as Long-Term Capital Gains do not apply .
Beginning at age 70 1/2, the IRS forces you to take at least a minimum amount from your 401(k) and IRA whether you need the money or not; these are called Required Minimum Distributions, and they increase with each year as you age. Those with large 401(k) and IRA accounts often find themselves having to withdraw much more from their plans than they anticipated, creating a very large annual tax bill. Similarly, when your children inherit your 401(k) or IRA, they have to pay taxes on the inheritance as well, often vaulting them into a higher tax bracket.
In retirement you could face a pretty high tax bill. Most retirees, especially those who have accumulated significant assets, typically have fewer tax deductions.
We are doing community its outreach in the Tri Valley area. Educating on your financial bucket and is it secure? We would be happy to provide free guidance regarding estate planning, Medicare, Long Term Care, college planning and putting the proper protections in place.
We need to hold on to what we have!
Call me at 650-219-4235 and ask for Linda Papciak.