Hi, I am looking for a full time nanny for my 3 months old starting May 1st week. We live in Pleasanton.
Should be Fully vaccinated.
Please reach out/ share your contact if you are interested or if you have any leads. Thanks!
My name is Daljit Kaur and my Contact number is +12095987744. I have experience in this field for more than 12 years. I have a valid driving permit and my own car. Willing to work within 50 miles from Manteca, California.
We are looking for a part time loving and caring nanny starting December for our 3 months old baby. She should be able to arrange her own transportation. Help with light cleaning and cooking is preferred. Any leads would be helpful!
Hello, Looking for a baby sitter/nanny to take care of my 8 month old boy from 8 am – 6 pm or a live in is also okay.
Please contact if interested.
We need a full time Nanny to take care of our 1 yr old baby in Dublin. If intrested, please reach out to me on 201-673-3122/201-724-4669
We need help with baby care needs (for 2 month old), cooking, laundry, light housekeeping.
Start date ASAP
Timing : Monday -Friday ( 9.30 AM-4.30 PM)
Pls. Contact 510-378-5644
Lil Buds daycare in Pleasanton (across the street from the Kaiser IT center on Hacienda), has 1 full time and 2 part time openings for toddlers. We are a licensed, small family daycare, with a huge emphasis on learning. Check us out on Facebook:
Call us for more information, at 510-943-4374.
Facility Number: 013422374
Dublin Ranch residents looking for a nanny for a five-year-old and a three-year-old. pick up from school. week nights 5-9 some nights a bit later and weekends 8-5. Must have some tutoring skills.
Please email at: sean_sultan…@h…com to setup an appointment .
We are looking for help on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Our kids are 7 and 4, they finish school at 6 PM. Need help with driving them home after school and spending a couple of hours with them at home. I will also pay weekly/monthly gas allowance.
Please feel free to call me at 408-819-6954
Hello: We are looking for a full time nanny for our 2 year old son and 5 year old daughter. Our daughter is in school from noon to 4. Timings for the job would be 8:00 to 6 on weekdays.
Responsibilities would include:
– Feeding the kids breakfast in the morning and general play/park time for the 2 year old and 5 year old right next to home
– Getting the 5 year old to school at noon after lunch – school is a 5 min walk or 2 min car ride. Have to take the 2 year old along as well.
– Bath and nap for 2 year old in the afternoon between 1 and 3. Time for kids laundry and kids room clean up – pick up toys, fold kids clothes etc
– 5 year old daughter is back home from school at 4, give her a bath and snack and supervise some homework etc.
– Help in preparing dinner for kids before departure
– Prefer car and driving ability with good driving record. If not, then getting to work and back on time needs to be ensured as both parents work and commute to the peninsula – so timing is sensitive.
Our existing nanny is leaving soon as we have recently moved from San Francisco to Danville and the commute from SF to Danville is too much for her. We are looking for someone loving and able to take her place in our family. Very good salaried pay (not hourly) with leave. Please respond to Rima at 713.392.1606 or to the email: r[email protected]. Looking for someone to start in immediately.
Rima & Ronnie
Hi there, we are in East Dublin and are looking for a good part-time nanny.
We have two kids; a daughter (5 years old) and a son (2 years old).
Job responsibilities include:
- Pick kids from school between 4 and 5PM. My daughter is starting kindergarten this month but we have signed up for extended care. You need to have a car, a driver license and good driving record.
- Take my daughter to after-school classes like Gym, Swimming, etc.
- Help mom with the kids after school. For example: help kids with shower, etc.
- Help with folding laundry and with light cooking for kids.
- Light household cleaning – tidy up kitchen/family room, putting things in place, etc. Cleanliness is high priority.
- Play with the kids
You will be treated like a family member. You will be a family member.
Start date: ASAP.
Rajeev and Parul