Dear Parents, I have 1 part-time opening at my Hide n Seek daycare/Preschool for children 1-5 years from September 2013
I am a Licensed Small Family Day Care/Preschool Provider in beautiful San Ramon. I am CPR and FirstAid certified. My daycare/Preschool is in a spacious home located in Gale Ranch, close to the Safeway at Bollinger. My daycare/Preschool is a clean, fun and safe family environment that fosters learning through play and exploration. I offer many age appropriate activities with various materials and tools that make learning fun. I also offer a professional pre-school program that teaches arts and crafts, pre-math and pre-reading, physical and social skills designed to prepare children for kindergarten.
Nutritious home cooked meals are provided to the children at my daycare. I can provide excellent references on request. Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting you and your child.
Rupika Bisht 925-718 5302 Lic# 073406494
Full-Time Nanny Wanted in East Dublin Sorrento community (off Tassajara Road in Dublin)
Young North Indian couple in Dublin looking for a long-term, reliable, experienced nanny for a 9 month old infant starting immediately (August 27th 2013).
• Excellent pay for the right person.
• Live-out arrangement only.
• Locals (Dublin/Pleasanton/Livermore) preferred.
• Coverage from Mon-Fri, all day required, 8am to 6pm.
Email: [email protected]
Ushanjali School of Dance has reopened after Summer Break and is taking new students in its San Ramon and Pleasanton locations.
- Safari kids campus, San Ramon
- Safari kids campus, Pleasanton
Students are trained in Classical Bharatanatyam leading upto their Arangetram. They will also be taught Indian folk, Semi-classical and Indian Contemporary dances.
Plenty of opportunities will be given to students to perform as and when they are ready.
Please check the website: www.ushanjali.com for details on class locations, days, time, fees and contact information.
Artistic Director, Ushanjali School of Dance.
If anybody needs after school for kids from fairlands elementary ..plz contact [email protected]
I can pick up from school .
Back To School .. Here’s a help available on Hacienda Dr for all subjects till grade 6 and Only Maths till High school . email back or call me at 4152596269
call for fresh home made Lunch or Dinner 1 vegetable ,1 dal, 4chappati ,or Rice or 4 dosa or 4 idli at very reasonable price .
Hi Tri Valley Desi Community:
My wife and I have recently moved to Danville from San Francisco and are looking for commute options to the peninsula. We work in Redwood City and Palo Alto respectively and would love to join or know of available car pools, shuttle bus options (have heard there are shuttles to the peninsula), van pools to Redwood City and Palo Alto.
Currently we are driving together and have room for 2 more if anyone is looking to share the car pool – drive 2 days on and off. Please respond to Ronnie by replying to this post or call at 713.392.5808 or to Rima at 713.392.1606.
Looking forward to your ideas, suggestions, options,
Ronnie and Rima
Hello: We are looking for a full time nanny for our 2 year old son and 5 year old daughter. Our daughter is in school from noon to 4. Timings for the job would be 7:45 to 6 on weekdays.
Responsibilities would include:
– Feeding the kids breakfast in the morning and general play/park time for the 2 year old and 5 year old
– Walking our 5 year old to school at noon after lunch – school is a 5 min walk or 2 min car ride. Have to take the 2 year old along as well.
– Bath and nap for 2 year old in the afternoon between 1 and 3. Time for kids laundry and kids room clean up – pick up toys, fold kids clothes etc
– Pick up daughter at school at 4, give her a bath and snack and supervise some homework etc.
– Help in preparing dinner for kids before departure
– Prefer car and driving ability with good driving record. If not, then getting to work and back on time needs to be ensured as both parents work and commute to the peninsula – so timing is sensitive.
Our existing nanny is leaving soon as we have recently moved from San Francisco to Danville and the commute is too much for her. We are looking for someone loving and able to take her place in our family. Very good salaried pay (not hourly) with leave. Please respond to Rima at 713.392.1606. Looking for someone to start in September.
Rima & Ronnie
Hi, Me n my husband will be moving to Pleasanton area in the month of Oct. We are looking for an apartment( 1bd/1bt).
It would be helpful if any one can suggest any apartment where we can find some Indian families.
Bought this sofa set early this year but want to sell it as we are moving. Barely used. Looks like brand new.
Check details at http://www.abbyson.com/room/transitional/kensington-detail
Cash only – Contact Bhupesh 925 300 5468
The new school year just started and many parents will be preparing their child for gifted programs and talented tests. Here are some useful tips:
1) Play puzzles and logic games with your children
2) Have them take practice tests on logical reasoning and mental ability. Living Social is running a deal on IntelliSeeds. They have lot of practice tests and over 40,000 questions: https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/675538-1-year-reading-or-math-skills-membership. This deal ends on Aug 28th
3) Improve your child’s stamina. Have them practice everyday. Consistent approach always pays dividends
4) Memory games are great in building retention skills
5) Expose your child to speed and time-bound tests. It is important for them to get comfortable with assessments that start and end within a certain time frame. Again, IntelliSeeds may help
Last, but not the least – it is important to eat healthy and have a fun based learning environment.
Announcing a new Fall Dance Session, starting from 2nd September 2013 for 10 weeks to provide individual attention we keep small group for these classes.
This Bollywood dance program will help kids to improve their motor skill with some cool dance moves. It is a wonderful opportunity for kids to get social with their age group beyond class room and learn synchronization and coordination as a team. On top of that they will be more disciplined by listening and following dance directions. Proposed class schedules are:
• Tiny Tots (3½ to 5 years)
o Wednesday: 4:30pm to 5:30pm
o Sunday: 4:30pm to 5:30pm
• Junior kids beginner (5 to 8 years)
o Monday: 4:00 pm to 5:00pm
o Friday: 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
o Friday: 6:00 to 7:00 pm
• Junior Kids Level2 (5 to 8 years)
o Monday: 5:00 pm to 6:00pm
• Preteen Kids (8 to 12 years)
o Sunday: 5:30pm to 6:30p
Each of these classes will run for 10 weeks for a nominal $120 only, all participants will also get opportunity to perform at event show.
Hurry up and sign up soon; kids will enjoy these dance classes; dance studio is conveniently located near Dougherty Elementary School in Dublin.
For enrollment contact Archana @ 510-990-0242/510-305-0242 or mail@dublinbollywood[email protected] / [email protected] to get more information.
Winner at FIA India Festival
RAINBOW MATH AFTER SCHOOL Mental Math Workshop – I in SAN RAMON, CA
- For children in grades 2 to 6
- When: September 15, 2013
- Time: 10:30am to 12:00noon
- Workshop Fee: $30 per student (includes materials)
- Limited Seats: 30 per session
- Materials: Provided during the session
- Instructor: Mrs Viji (Founder/Director of Rainbow Math After School in Newark, CA – over a decade in experience teaching Math and Vedic Math)
- For more info, Contact: Rainbow Math at 510 402 MATH or [email protected]
- Workshop Location: ONE ELEVEN ONE NINETY, 111 Deerwood Road, Suite 190, San Ramon, CA 94583
Completing the Whole
The Ten Point Circle
Using Subtraction to Simply Addition
By Completion or Non-Completion
By the Deficiency
Doubling and Halving
Mentally Multiplying and Dividing by 2
Mentally Multiplying and Dividing by 4 and 8
Mentally Multiplying and Dividing by 5, 50 and 25
Using Number Relationships to Simplify a Problem
All from 9 and the last from 10
Subtracting Number from 10n
Applications with Money
All From 9 and the Last From 10
Subtracting Number from 10n
Hello, we are looking for Drop- Off service for our Kid (5 yr Old Girl) every Weekday around Noon time. Please call us at 925.989.5843 or 925.989.5074
Hi, I’m running daycare at my home, it is licensed facility currently. CPR , First aid certified. nurturing environment with lot toys. I charge monthly $850. If you are interested give me call for make an appointment to see my home.925-415-5222.
Hi there, we are in East Dublin and are looking for a good part-time nanny.
We have two kids; a daughter (5 years old) and a son (2 years old).
Job responsibilities include:
- Pick kids from school between 4 and 5PM. My daughter is starting kindergarten this month but we have signed up for extended care. You need to have a car, a driver license and good driving record.
- Take my daughter to after-school classes like Gym, Swimming, etc.
- Help mom with the kids after school. For example: help kids with shower, etc.
- Help with folding laundry and with light cooking for kids.
- Light household cleaning – tidy up kitchen/family room, putting things in place, etc. Cleanliness is high priority.
- Play with the kids
You will be treated like a family member. You will be a family member.
Start date: ASAP.
Rajeev and Parul
Hi , I am looking for a full time Indian nanny from September 1st 2013 on wards to take care of 5 month baby boy.
Also help me in the kitchen ..I live in in Pleasanton . Please email me s[email protected]
Young Rembrandts is a national program, teaching children to draw as an after school Art program. We are looking for a few fun, mature, responsible people to join our team in teaching drawing classes. You will be teaching Drawing and Cartooning lessons to Preschoolers and Elementary age children in a classroom setting. No degree is necessary – just a love for children and art. We will provide the training, curriculum, supplies and class locations. You provide the creativity, enthusiasm and fun.
Current openings include the following cities: – Fremont – Newark – Union City – Hayward – Hercules – Moraga – Lafayette – Orinda – Martinez – Concord – Walnut Creek – Dublin – Livermore – Pleasanton – Oakley
Perfect for retired teachers, stay at home moms and college students looking to gain experience in a classroom environment or for anyone who loves working with kids.
Qualifications: Must be available at least 2 days a week between 1-5pm. Must have own transportation. Must have proof of negative TB test results Must be able to pass finger printing/background check at local police station. Art/Drawing knowledge is preferred but not required. This is a PART-TIME position – 2-10 hours a week.
*You must send a cover letter AND identify which CITY you are applying for to be considered.*
Email to apply: [email protected]
Hello All, I am looking for a good piano teacher in Dublin Area. My son is 9 yrs old and has been taking private lessons for the past 3 years in West San Jose. We are moving to Dublin now. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You, Madhuri
Hi, I am looking for a loving and caring nanny for my 18 month old daughter. Please call me at 415-702-5508 to find more details and if you are interested. Please call only if you would like to work, do not call on behalf of someone else. This is a live-in position in Dublin.
The Hindu Community and Cultural Center of Livermore (Shiva Vishnu Temple) will be conducting a Mega Health Fair. This health fair is open to all. HCCC Human Services believes that service to mankind is service to God. It is with this in mind that we at HCCC reach out to the community, be it health, food or education by touching people lives in our own small way. See below for more details
- Mega Health Fair
- When: Saturday September 14th, 2013 from 10:00 to 4 P.M.
- Fee: Free
- Venue- Shiva-Vishnu Temple Assembly Hall, 1232 Arrowhead Ave, Livermore CA 94551
What to expect: Free Medical Advice on Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Women’s Health, Nutrition & Diet, Dental, Chiropractic Services, Physical Therapy and Alternate Medicine. Various Informational tables from non-profit organizations.
Free Evaluation – Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, and Cholesterol.
Free Flu Shots and Free Bone Density Screening
For more information contact Suman Jain at [email protected] or Anand Gundu at [email protected] or Karunakar Gulukota [email protected] or call the temple 925-449-6255
Looking for beautician who can do Henna for my hair in Dublin or Pleasanton.
Hi, I need a cook who can cook at my home almost 4-5 times a week. I also need smeone who can pick up my child from school 2-3 days a week.
please call me at 510 565 4998 or email [email protected].
Gidha, Bhangra, Skits and DJ on August 11, 2013 from 10 AM to 5:00 PM at Robert Livermore Community Center, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, CA.
Presented by Indian American Cultural Society, Livermore. Tickets $5, and $7 at the door. Hosted by Asha Sharma and catering by Chaat Bhavan. Tickets available at Indian stores or call 925-321-8712 or 408-425-6816.
The “Youth Empowerment Seminar” is open to teens of ages 14 – 18 years. Both fun and challenging, this seminar provides teens with a comprehensive toolbox to manage their emotions and stress.
The program broadens youth’s vision of the world, provides practical knowledge and skills needed to realize their highest potential and successfully navigate through adolescence.
Independent research has shown that the processes learned in YES! reduce anger, violence and depression, as well as improve focus, clarity of mind and concentration.
Main Aspects of the Program cover:
1) Physical – Dynamic body exercises, yoga and innovative breathing techniques.
2) Mental – Practical knowledge to eliminate counter productive activity and enhance learn ability; Techniques and interactive processes to improve memory, concentration & focus.
3) Social – Experiential processes to develop problem solving strategies and social skills; Interactive games to develop leadership and life skills; Teamwork exercises to teach cooperation and conflict resolution.
4) Emotional – Dynamic group discussions designed to help teens feel at ease in challenging situations, and increase confidence and inner strength to better handle criticism and peer pressure.
Register at: http://secure.artofliving.org/course_details.aspx?course_id=14495
Start Date: Aug 08, 2013
End Date: Aug 11, 2013
Weekday Timings: 6pm – 9pm
Weekend Timings: 10am – 2pm
I would like to know some Indian families around this place, moved here a few weeks back along with my family.Contact me if you live in Dublin/Pleasanton and are interested in meeting.
Our baby sitter is lookng for a ride San Ramon-Tracy 9-6, 8-5
She will pay. Please contact [email protected]
Warm home looking for a nanny for 2 boys 9 and 4. Need help cooking, some household work and picking kids up from school. 8-5 or 9-6 . Please email [email protected]
Hi – My husband is looking for a carpool mate from Pleasanton to Menlo Park. Call 408-306-2207 if interested to discuss further.
If your looking for art classes in San Ramon for your children between 5-8 yrs old contact Deepasha
- phone: 408-850-1465
- day: Monday- Friday
- time: 10-12pm
- charges: $10 per hour (exclusive of material charge)
Children will learn to use their imagination to make creative artwork. They will work with pencil sketch, origami, watercolors, crayons and other art material. I will start with basic figures to intermediate art level.
HI, I am looking for a dropoff from walnut grove elementary school to my pleasanton home. reach me at [email protected]
We recently moved to Dublin, would like ask your ref. for a good family physician & Gynic in Kaiser Permanante, Pleasanton, CA.
Are you looking for alternative medicine solution for your health problem? Try Ayurveda. Dr. Soumya from kashi ayurveda (www.kashiayurveda.com) has over 9 years of experience as an ayurvedic doctor. She has treated a number of clients in the bay area and given several seminars and lectures in bay area cities including Fremont, Union City, Milpitas, Newark, Los Altos and Hayward. She has learnt and experienced the wonders of this age old science first hand.
We provide diet consultations, body type analysis (prakriti analysis), pulse diagnosis (nadi pariksha), panchakarma therapies, ayurvedic diet, ayurvedic recipes.
We also provide yoga and pranayaam classes.
Located close to Santa Rita exit in Pleasanton. Call 510 565 4998 or email [email protected]
This summer, Aram Sei (www.aramsei.org) is organizing a community outreach program (COP) at the Fremont Library, Fremont, CA on Saturday, 3 August 2013. This program is for children between 3 to 12 years. We have lined up plenty of entertaining and useful activities for children.
The program includes:
- Math & Science Quiz by K2SAT
- Story reading by Karadi Tales
- Dance Performance & Workshop by Priya Krishnamoorthy
- Jewelry Workshop by Subhiksha, Madhumita & Keshav
- Exciting prizes to be won – courtesy TndrBOX
You can register online and registration is free! To register, click here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Bs8ps6qD78bpGOidXocy89ySO_KhJvuvI9NcSydWXXE/viewform
Please share the poster and bring your friends and family! See you there
Regards and best wishes
Founder & Volunteer
ps: I am talking to someone in San Ramon to do a similar workshop for kids in the Tri Valley. Till then, kids from Trivalley can come to the event in Fremont.