YoungWonks offers cutting-edge technology education to kids between the ages of 7 and 18. The cirriculum focusses on learning by doing, inquiry based learning and assisted practice, for maximum knowledge stickiness.
* Small class size with 4:1 student teacher ratio.
* 1.5 Hour classes to give children adequate hands-on-leaning time.
* Focus on fundamentals that helps children learn any programming language.
* Use latest hardware and software.
* Teach skills that are widely used across many industries. So that children can continue to use them even after class is over.
* Mission driven teachers who have stellar academic background, experience.
* Combine skills learnt in multiple programs to create intersting self-designed projects (robots, home-automation, etc)
* Large modern and independent teaching center conveniently located in Pleasanton.
* YoungWonks Scratch Programming (Recommended age: 7 and above)
* YoungWonks Python Programming ((Recommended age: 7 and above)
* YoungWonks Circuit Magic (Recommended age: 10 and above)
* YoungWonks SPER – Scratch, Python and Electronics with Raspberry Pi (Recommended age: 10 and above)
* YoungWonks prototyping with Raspberry Pi and Arduino. (Recommended age: 10 and above)
Open House on weekends. Attend a FREE 1 hour Introduction to Raspberry Pi class at the Open House. Register online at: http://www.youngwonks.com/welcome/admission
You may also call us at: 855-966-5756 (1-855-WONKSKNOW)