If you are hard-working, detail-oriented, and want steady income with normal working hours, this is your opportunity. If you are idle at home or not busy between kids schedules or a student taking evening / online courses, this job gives you the freedom to choose your hours.
- Sorting, tagging, spotting, separating for laundry and dry-clean loads
- Pressing laundered shirts, bottoms, tops, and other garments as required.
- Load & operate machinery, ensuring proper weight of load.
- Reports any equipment not working properly to management.
- Coordinate with the management & driver/s for the delivery.
- Tagging, bagging, packing, racking laundered/ dry-cleaned clothes ready for customers
- Keeping the laundromat section, storage and dry-cleaning section clean.
- Greet customers and receive dirty linen from customers in front counter.
- Manage/reconcile cash register, POS purchases daily.
- Spotting, stain rubbing, pre-cleaning before putting in machines
- Notify management on the need to re-order supplies (soap etc.)
Pay : $12- $15 per hour depending on experience, and hours.
Hours: Part time and Full time; Flexible shifts between 7am to 7pm; Monday through Friday.
Contact: 9254527250 or email2us…@g…com