We are located in Pleasanton and looking for someone to pick the kids from school, help with homework and drive to some classes (all classes are 5 minutes drive)
Day: Mon – Thursday 2:30 – 6:30pm
For Rent: $4875. A beautiful single family detached home in the much sought after AVILA Neighborhood of PLEASANTON – Walk to BART!
– 4 Bedroom/2.5 bathroom
– 2 Car Garage – Excellent Schools
– Upgraded kitchen with Granite top and Stainless Steel Appliances – Includes Washer, Dryer, microwave, washer, dryer and Refrigerator – New hardwood floors (not laminate) throughout home
– Close to BART, Freeways, Walmart and more – Close to many Shopping Centers, Livermore Outlet, Ranch99, Stoneridge Mall, Restaurants and more. – Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Club house are available in community
– Low maintenance backyard recently upgraded.
Email: [email protected]
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented, and want steady income with normal working hours, this is your opportunity. If you are idle at home or not busy between kids schedules or a student taking evening / online courses, this job gives you the freedom to choose your hours.
- Sorting, tagging, spotting, separating for laundry and dry-clean loads
- Pressing laundered shirts, bottoms, tops, and other garments as required.
- Load & operate machinery, ensuring proper weight of load.
- Reports any equipment not working properly to management.
- Coordinate with the management & driver/s for the delivery.
- Tagging, bagging, packing, racking laundered/ dry-cleaned clothes ready for customers
- Keeping the laundromat section, storage and dry-cleaning section clean.
- Greet customers and receive dirty linen from customers in front counter.
- Manage/reconcile cash register, POS purchases daily.
- Spotting, stain rubbing, pre-cleaning before putting in machines
- Notify management on the need to re-order supplies (soap etc.)
Pay : $12- $15 per hour depending on experience, and hours.
Hours: Part time and Full time; Flexible shifts between 7am to 7pm; Monday through Friday.
Contact: 9254527250 or email2us…@g…com
We are looking for a Laundry and Dry Cleaner Attendant / Supervisor to operate the Dry Cleaning facility located in busy neighborhood. If you are hard-working, detail-oriented, and want steady income with normal working hours, this is your opportunity to grow. Any previous laundry or housekeeping experience a plus.
Full time and Part time schedule available.
Salary $10 to $15 per hour depending on prior experience, hours, shift.
– Key duties:
Separate linens by type
Wash, dry, press laundry and dry cleaning following proper procedures
– Additional duties for Supervisory role:
Greet customers and receive dirty linen from customers
Enter customer orders in computer system and generate tickets/ receipts
Able to run point of sale machines, cards, cash transactions at the register
Organize and prioritize work for the laundry attendants
– Other Requirements:
Must be able to lift 15-20 lbs. and occasionally up to 50 lbs. with assistance
Attention to cleaning detail required with customer service attitude
Must be able to spend the majority of the day standing, carrying, and walking
Must be capable of working in an environment with multiple interruptions
contact 9254527250 or email2us…@g…com
Nanny with experience caring for kids from birth to 3 years is available. She can cook Indian food, fold laundry and assist with light cleaning in addition to baby care ( depending on age of child). She is well versed with Baby grooming, feeding, diaper change, bottle sterilization, baby bath, baby sleeping routine and massage and is a fast learner. Call Pushpinder 209-407-8609.