We are having a Hindu Heritage Camp for kids (age 5 yrs to 13 yrs) at Dublin Library on 8th April (Sunday) from 1 PM – 4:30 PM. With a perfect blend of cultural activities, games and sports and religious lessons, HHC is proven to be an effective medium to impart Hindu values to the children while they make many friends. The following are the activities to be held the coming Sunday afternoon:
- Ice Breakers for kids to get acquainted with others and feel comfortable as a group.
- Warm-up exercises for kids to get ready to play games.
- Games where kids have fun and channelize their loads of energy.
- Shlokas to be recited during various times of a day – waking up, food, study time, sleep.
- Art and Crafts to realize their innate creativity and artistic talents.
- Story telling where kids learn moral and historic stories to develop great character.
- Discussions where they can address common challenges faced by kids at school.
There will finally be a kids performance of what they learn as well. Please register immediately at http://bit.ly/hhcpleasanton.
Where: Dublin Library, 200 Civic Plaza, Dublin, CA 94568
When : April 8th, 2012
Time: 1 PM – 4:30 PM
Fees: $11/Family (goes towards Balgokulam souvenir and Balagokulam magazine annual subscription)
Contact: Smita @ 925-354-4396 and Shailaja @ 925-931-0654
Email id: [email protected]
Forward it to all those who want their kids to be confident Hindus!