Learn Perl or Python to achieve your career goals. Call us to find out about the Full Rebate offer as well!
Raghu Technology, San Ramon, CA
All posts by sairam2020
Summer Yoga classes for Kids – San Ramon
Lotus Yoga offers summer classes Yoga for kids ages 5 and up. Starting from June 17 to June 28 – 10 weekday classes 10:15 AM to 12:00 noon. Fees $110 for 10 classes and or $60 for 5 classes.
Free Therapy Yoga Workshop for Back Pain
The first workshop is free and will include the following
- Yogic counseling
- Assesment of each participant
- Breathing techniques
- Asanas with breathing awareness
- Deep relaxation technique
Time: 7.30am to 9.00am or
Time: 10:00am to 11:30am
Please contact if you want to attend on a weekday or any other time slot.
Venue : 2110 Omega Road Suit C San Ramon CA 94583; Please call 925-529-7943 or email [email protected] for confirmation.
Enrollment in Yoga course after the workshop will provide you one more free session. Yoga package with 10 sessions cost $100 only.
* No walk-ins allowed. You have to contact us before coming for the 1st class.
Ganesh Chaturthi for Kids in Pleasanton
Have you made clay Ganeshas in your childhood and want your children as well to have the same divine experience?
The Balagokulam chapter of Pleasanton is organising a Ganesh Chaturthi activity for the kids. Kids will be making clay Ganeshas and take them home to perform Puja.
The event details are below:
Venue: Creekside Park, 5665 W Las Positas Blvd, Pleasanton
Date: September 16th (Sunday)
Time: 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
Please note that the parents need to be present to assist the kids in making the Ganesha murthis. All materials needed for the activity will be provided by us. This FREE event is an activity of Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh to educate kids about their roots.
You can also view the flier for the event here: http://tinypic.com/r/2b2mj5/6
Hindu Heritage Camp for Kids Apr 8
We are having a Hindu Heritage Camp for kids (age 5 yrs to 13 yrs) at Dublin Library on 8th April (Sunday) from 1 PM – 4:30 PM. With a perfect blend of cultural activities, games and sports and religious lessons, HHC is proven to be an effective medium to impart Hindu values to the children while they make many friends. The following are the activities to be held the coming Sunday afternoon:
- Ice Breakers for kids to get acquainted with others and feel comfortable as a group.
- Warm-up exercises for kids to get ready to play games.
- Games where kids have fun and channelize their loads of energy.
- Shlokas to be recited during various times of a day – waking up, food, study time, sleep.
- Art and Crafts to realize their innate creativity and artistic talents.
- Story telling where kids learn moral and historic stories to develop great character.
- Discussions where they can address common challenges faced by kids at school.
There will finally be a kids performance of what they learn as well. Please register immediately at http://bit.ly/hhcpleasanton.
Where: Dublin Library, 200 Civic Plaza, Dublin, CA 94568
When : April 8th, 2012
Time: 1 PM – 4:30 PM
Fees: $11/Family (goes towards Balgokulam souvenir and Balagokulam magazine annual subscription)
Contact: Smita @ 925-354-4396 and Shailaja @ 925-931-0654
Email id: [email protected]
Forward it to all those who want their kids to be confident Hindus!