We are looking for an afternoon shift Teacher’s Helper for our home-run Montessori Preschool in Pleasanton. The position is for all 5 days (Monday to Friday) for 3-4 hours each day.
Our Preschool is licensed as a Large Home Day Care per Community Care Licensing.
The Teacher’s helper will work alongside another teacher with no more than 12 students. Training will be provided.
This is an ideal position for someone getting into the field of Early Childhood Education and would like to gain some experience.
We are looking for someone who,
- Gets to work on time.
- Enjoys working with children between the ages of 2.5 and 6 years.
- The duties include changing diapers, cleaning the activity/meal area, and helping with craft activities.
- supporting the other Teacher in running the classroom smoothly.
- Is eligible to work in the U.S
- Either is CPR trained or is ready to take CPR training.
- TB Clearance & Background Check.
- Education/experience – Some experience and or units in early childhood education are desirable but not required.