Safari Kid is now open in Danville and accepting enrollments.
Our Philosophy: Each child is unique, we identify children’s areas of strength and foster them. Through our customized practices and personalized learning approach we allow children to learn naturally at a pace that is comfortable to them
Why Safari Kid?
– We collaborate with parents and share a common goal of building lifelong success for their children.
– Our semi-structured classrooms encourage your child to explore and learn collaboratively through hands-on experiences and enhance language skills, creative and critical thinking
– Our focus on the individual child’s physical and emotional well-being lays the foundation for a sound all round development for your child
– Our well qualified and nurturing staff create a loving and high -quality environment, where your child will thrive and feel secure.
– Children learn to identify their emotions, develop a healthy self-esteem and express freely.
– We create a World Class Educational Environments based on research and best practices of early childhood education
– Pick-up from elementary & Middle schools
– Homework Assistance
– GATE Preparation & Common Core
– Science & Math
– Reading & Creative Writing
– Public speaking
– Arts & Crafts
– Lego Robotics
– Coding and basic programming
Now, do you know which are the most popular Indian food dishes in the local Tri-Valley Indian Restaurants?