Know Your Child is 2-1/2 hour interactive workshop for parents, grandparents, babysitters and other guardians or caregivers of minor youth. It’s interactive, insightful, and deepens our understanding of childrens’ behavior and our ability to meet their needs.
The Know Your Child Workshop includes a root-cause analysis of childrens’ behavioral patterns and equips parents and caregivers with the knowledge to help the child blossom to his or her full potential. The information shared in the workshop will reinforce a positive relationship with the child and carry this forward during the child’s development.
Topics covered in the workshop include information on:
· Better communication, so that children will listen
· How to address focus and concentration issues with children
· Getting children interested in studies and school work
· Finding ways to enhance the creativity of children
· Managing stubborn behaviors
· Nurturing children to be free and natural
Sponsoring organization: Art of Living Foundation USA
Dates: Nov 19 2016
Timings: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Venue: Art Of Living – Tri Valley Ctr,
6690 Amador Plaza Rd Suite 215, Dublin, California, United States, 94568