College admissions are getting more and more competitive. Are you wondering about questions such as:
* What courses should my son/daughter take to best prepare for college?
* What should your child do this summer?
* Would you like to know UC admission statistics?
* Should he/she go to private or public high school?
* Should he/she take the ACT, SAT or both?
If you have questions such as these, then the Ivy Review’s Popular College Entrance Seminar will provide you with answers:
Pleasanton: Saturday, February 9, 2019, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM PST
Cultural Arts Building
4477 Black Avenue
Pleasanton, CA 94566
Ivy Review seminars are packed with practical information about what colleges look for and how you can prepare yourself to get into your dream college. This event is suitable for 7-12th-grade students and their parents.