Holi kab hai…Kab hai holi…?!
For the second year, the Tri Valley India Association is organizing the Festival of Colors ‘Holi Dhamal’ in the Dublin, Pleasanton, San Ramon area. The Holi itself is on Mar 01 (Monday) as per holifestival.org and is being celebrated widely in the San Fransisco Bay Area.
- When: Mar 7th, 2010 (Sunday)
- Location: Emerald Glen Park, Dublin, CA (Use 4201 Central Parkway, Dublin CA – 94568 for GPS/Online directions)
- Time: 11:00pm – 2:00 pm
- Cost: Adults $7; Kids (4 -12 yrs):$5; Kids 4 and under: Free; Group of 10 of more -Adult $5; Group of 10 or more – Kids $4 (Apparently Cost includes colors)
No water guns allowed
Email [email protected] for tickets or more Info
Tickets Available At:
- Kamal Spices (Pleasanton) – 6700 Santa Rita Road Pleasanton, CA 94588-3467 (925) 227-1600
- New India Bazaar (Dublin) – 4552 Dublin Boulevard Dublin, CA 94568-7564 (925) 875-1692
- New India Plaza (Dublin) – 6040 Dougherty Rd (at Houston Pl) Dublin, CA 94568 (925) 829-9950
- ONLINE at https://www.sulekha.com/ticketsV3/buytickets.aspx?cid=588997