Hi, I plan to take the behind-the-wheel driving test in Pleasanton/Tracy having cleared the written test and training from an instructor. I need a car for the test. Based on the car availability I can book an appointment at the DMV office, where there are few available slots in next 2 weeks. Could kindly someone lend me their car (auto mode) for 2-3 hours for few bucks (negotiable).
Hi all, I’m moving to East Bay area along with my family in November last week. I’m looking for a 1 bedroom/ 2 bedroom flat/house to rent (entire house and not sharing the flat). Can someone kindly let me know if there are any vacancies they are aware of. Preferred locations are Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton and San Ramon. Sublets or short term rentals till 3-4 months are fine as well.
Hi all, We are a couple moving to East Bay area in October for my new employment. My work location is in Livermore. I am looking for feedback on which cities to consider for living. I do not drive and looking for places close to public transport (BART/Wheels) and grocery stores. I am currently thinking of Dublin/Pleasanton/Livermore. I need your inputs on the following queries.
(1) Is it better to opt for a short-term rental for 1-2 months initially and then look for a better place.
(2) Any other cities that I missed in my earlier list.
(3) What are the best websites to search for rentals. Is craiglist ‘the’ best resource?
(4) Are there any places available from October for 1-2 month rental for a couple.
(5) what is the average rent, can I find a 1 bedroom flat within $1600/month.