Hi, I am looking for someone who can make fresh murukku snack. Need it one time. Please message me on 916-801-2234
Are you losing sleep over college admissions with questions such as:
* What summer activities should my son/daughter take?
* What courses should my child get involved with?* How many AP classes should my child take?
* What if the school limits access to AP classes?* Should my child take the SAT or ACT? Or Both?
* Does my child need to be well rounded or show depth in one area?
* What are the latest college admission trends? How can my child prepare for college?
If you have questions such as these, then the Ivy Review’s Popular College Entrance Seminar will provide you with answers:
4/27 (Saturday) at Larkspur Landing, Milpitas at 4PM MILPITAS Register here.
4/28 (Sunday) at Larkspur Landing, Pleasanton at 4PM PLEASANTON Register here.
Ivy Review seminars are packed with practical information about what colleges look for and how you can prepare yourself to get into your dream college. This event is suitable for 7-12th grade students and their parents.
We are relocating. We have a 2 bed 2.5 bath apartment for long term sublease from May -2019 to June 2020. The apartment is located close to 580 and 680. Walk-able distance to Shopping Mall and Workday office. Contact for more details.
We are looking for part-time nanny in Pleasanton who can pick kids from school, do cooking and light house keeping. We are looking for times between 3:30 PM- 6:30PM Monday to Friday.
If interested, please reach us out on 408-439-2235