We are looking for a chef who can come on daily basis to preschool and cook lunch. Maintian hygenic conditions when preparing food. Sees that meal is ready for the schedule.Understands the importance of and meets the needs of students with allergies or specific dietary needs.
Is adaptable and implements changes in menus, if instructed to do so.
Need part time help on week days in Pleasanton in the afternoons. Driving is a plus.
Enjoy this Sunday (July 17, 2011) afternoon listening to a free classical music performance followed by Bharathanatyam dance by local talents:
- Vocal concert by Ananya Ashok Disciple of Anuradha Sridhar, Artistic Director Trinity Center for Music
- Grand Bharathanatyam Recital by Shri Krupa Dance Company (Artistic Director: Vishal Ramani )
Location is Livermore Temple Assembly Hall at 1:30 PM.
Admission is Free.
The event is organized by Hindu Community and Cultural Center.
Spandana is organizing Volleyball Championship 2011 in Windemere Ranch Middle School on Saturday, June 18 2011 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
Register today and reserve your spot in the event.
Request you to sponsor this event and support Spandana Foundation. Spandana Foundation is a non-profit with 501(C(3) status making
difference in the lives of underprivileged people in India for last 5 years. All the proceedings from this event will go to Spandana for its
projects in India. If you would like to donate, please visit www.spandana.org/donate.html
Cost/Fee: 60$/ Team
Bay Area Desi Recreation group’s Rafting trip is being arranged for beginners Class-III on Saturday (July 16th and August 6th ) and Class-IV trips with max 12 seats are arranged on Sundays (August 28th and September 4th -long week-end).
Jul 16 2011 at 10:00 am – Venue : Lotus CA near Folsom., 6500 Hwy 49, Lotus, California, United States
Expert guide will accompany each raft consist of 6-8 rafters for class-III and 6 rafters for class-4 (only 2 boats allowed per day for class-4). Swimming is not required as life jacket is full proof but good to have some swimming experience for C4. Water flow will make sure you don’t have to paddle a lot so.Check the pictures from last years trip on the group page.
- Saturday July 16th and August 6th : Level-III+ -1 day trip on Scenic American River south fork Gorge section from Lotus, CA (after Folsom on Hwy 50).
- Charges – $82.00 per person including River use fee, taxes & Lunch (regular is $145.00)- BBQ Lunch included, plenty veggie options will be there.
- Reporting time: 10:00AM takes 2.5 to 3 hours from Bay Area.
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Boats will be launched at their campground after the safety talk. Lunch stop after an hour of rafting.
- Carpool, logistics, maps etc information will be provided to confirmed list.
- Rafting from 10:30AM – 3PM. Bus will bring you back to the parking lot. After that you can drive back or stay for the camping.
- Cancellations: 4 days prior to the event start time for class-III, after that only replacements.
- Optional add on: Riverside camping, Lavish dinner, Live Band in the evening, free wine tasting on the campsite for extra cost.
RSVP/Group coordinator: Sunil Ganu
Phone: 408-243-9110 / 408-461-8390-c